Change the Appearance of Your Product Finder
Product Finder 360 provides a comprehensive set of tools with which you can customize the way your digital Product Finder looks.
Go to the "Design" tab of the editor and select the "Appearance" tab.
This article provides a brief description of all the settings applicable to a Product Finder and provides links to relevant detailed descriptions.
1. Settings Related to the Look of the Product Finder and Recommendation Pages
1. Change theme: The themes define the layout of the images on the page, the allocation of images, the shape of buttons, etc., as described in the "Change the Theme" section of the Change the Theme, Color and Font Settings article.
2. Standard texts: all the general text pieces, including those displayed in the headers and section names, on the buttons and calls to action, can be changed through the "Edit standard texts" functionality. See the Edit Standard Texts article for more details.
3. Colors: Select the primary and secondary colors used for the finder as described in the "Change Colors" section of the Change the Theme, Color and Font Settings article.
4. Fonts: Select the fonts used for the finder as described in the "Change Fonts" section of the Change the Theme, Color and Font Settings article.
2. Settings Related to the Questions and Answers in the Product Finder
Question Configuration: Use this simple toggle to define if the question and purpose will be displayed on your finder, as described in the Configure Question Appearance in a Product Finder article.
The "Answer Configuration" contains the settings that can be used to show or hide images added to the answers and options disabled by Progressive Filter, as well as the actions that will happen after the customer has given the answer (i.e. automatic move to the next questions, URL update, page scroll up).
A detailed description of the section, as well as examples of the settings being applied, are available in the Configure Answer Appearance in a Product Finder section.
Animations and transitions: This is a great way to beautify your finder without any additional coding within the standard themes.
Read more about the functionality in the Add Animation and Transitions article.
3. Settings Related to the Recommendation Pages
This group of settings, let you adjust the look of the recommendation pages below the questions and on the Results page (displayed at the end). In particular, you can define if the recommendations shall be displayed before the first question was answered, how many products shall be allocated as Top Products, what is the layout and number of the recommendation pages, as described in the Manage Appearance of the Recommendation Pages.
4. Settings Related to the Product Attributes Tiles
This group of settings, let you adjust the appearance of the product tiles, i.e. add product rating, configure the price display, and add product buttons, as described in the Modify Product Attributes Displayed article.
5. Custom CSS Attributes Tiles
Custom CSS is a comprehensive tool that can let you change the appearance of your Product Finder beyond recognition, as described in the Customize CSS of the Product Finder article.